Hello, and welcome to https://stcloudareahomesforsale.com. The stcloudareahomesforsale.com website is an lead generation website designed and maintained by The Ad Company LLC for Steve Baklaich to provide a resource for users to find valuable information on real estate. Steve Baklaich is a licensed real estate agent receiving leads from this property for the purposes of gaining new customers.
We reserve the right, at any given time, to:
- alter this website, including removing or discontinuing any information, services, or other features of the website we see fit; or
- terminate your access of/to this website
SERVICES. Here at Steve Baklaich, we are committed to making your entire website experience a positive one. There is no registration to use this websites services as a user.
- No Guarantees or Endorsements. We do not take steps to examine credentials of any contractor / service professional. We do not guarantee the skills or representation of any contractor / service professional or the quality of the job(s) that he or she may perform, if you choose to retain their services. Steve Baklaich does not endorse or recommend any contractor / service professional or the services he or she may provide. It is your responsibility to do your own “due diligence” when choosing a contractor / service professional and to enter into a direct contract or otherwise reach agreement with a contractor / service professional. We do not guarantee or warrant any contractor / service professional’s quality, job performance, or the outcome of the services performed. The contractor / service professionals are not employees or agents of Steve Baklaich, nor is Steve Baklaich an agent of the contractors / service professionals.
- No Contracting from Steve Baklaich Website. Any quotes provided by contractors / service professionals via Steve Baklaich are not contractually binding offers and cannot be accepted on or via Steve Baklaich. No contractual agreement is created based upon the quotes provided to you from contractors / service professionals (or your scheduling of an appointment with a contractor / service professional) via Steve Baklaich. To contract with a contractor / service professional, you must work directly with them. Steve Baklaich does not perform, and is not responsible for, any of the services requested by you in your communication with them directly. Your rights under contracts you enter into with contractors / service professionals are governed by the terms of such contracts and by applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws.
- Damages or Claims. Should you have a dispute with any contractor / service professional, you must address the dispute(s) with said contractor / service professional directly. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE Steve Baklaich (AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, PARENT COMPANY, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS) FROM ANY DAMAGES OR CLAIMS (INCLUDING CONSEQUENTIAL AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES) OF EVERY KIND OR NATURE, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, AND DISCLOSED OR UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES AND YOUR DEALINGS WITH CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
USE OF Steve Baklaich WEBSITE & PROHIBITED USES. By using Steve Baklaich website and services, you acknowledge your use is for personal use, not for advertising purposes. You may not use Steve Baklaich website to solicit listed contractors / service professionals, or for other purposes not considered in this document. You also acknowledge a violation of the before mentioned, could result in significant damages, and you also agree you are responsible to Steve Baklaich for any, and all, such damages, and will compensate Steve Baklaich in the event of any third party claims against Steve Baklaich based on or arising from your violation of the previously mentioned. We reserve the right to revoke your access to any Steve Baklaich services at any given time. All information about contractors / service professionals is highly confidential and for your personal use only. If it is determined or suspected by Steve Baklaich in its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse the Steve Baklaich services, or are using or attempting to use them for any inappropriate or non-personal use, including, but not limited to, activities such as hacking, scraping content, infiltrating, fraud, advertising, jamming or spamming, Steve Baklaich reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to initiate, without notice, appropriate legal actions or proceedings to seek appropriate remedies and/or damages, including, but not limited to, lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. We do not guarantee any work performed by any listed contractor / service professional, and we have no obligation to you with regard to your relationship with a contractor / service professional. Any disputes arising with any contractor / service professional must be resolved through your own efforts based on your local laws and ordinances.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS & INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE. Authorization to use documents including, but not limited to, press releases, data-sheets, content, informational items, and FAQs from Steve Baklaich server (“Server”) is granted, provided (1) the below copyright notice is clear in all copies and both the copyright notice and this permission notice are clear, (2) use of these documents from the website are for your information and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in media platforms, and (3) no alterations of documents are made. Educational institutions (K-12, universities, and state community colleges) may download, use, and reproduce the documents for distribution in the classroom. Distribution for outside of the classroom requires written permission from Steve Baklaich. Any other purposes are explicitly prohibited by law, and may result in serious criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Documents discussed above do not also include the design/layout of the Steve Baklaich. Components of the Steve Baklaich are kept safe by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other laws and may not be copied in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, or image fromSteve Baklaich website may be copied unless given direct permission from Steve Baklaich.
Steve Baklaich AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION IN THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER. ALL DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY. Steve Baklaich AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE DOCUMENTS AND GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THE Steve Baklaich WEBSITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS – CHANGES ARE REGULARLY ADDED TO THE WEBSITE. Steve Baklaich AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED ABOVE AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
CONTRACTOR / SERVICE PROFESSIONAL PRE SCREENING DISCLAIMERS. Unless otherwise noted on the screening tab of a contractor / service professional’s profile page, Steve Baklaich DOES NOT PRESCREEN CONTRACTORS / SERVICE PROFESSIONALS.
DISCLAIMER. Steve Baklaich EXPLICITLY DENIES ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, OR IMPLIED RELATING TO THE SCREENING PROCESS, CRITERIA, PROCEDURES, OR INFORMATION ACQUIRED OR PRESENTED IN THE SCREENING PROCESS OR DISCLOSURES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR THE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES OR STANDARDS ARE SUFFICIENT OR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED IN THESE SCREENING OR VERIFICATION PROCEDURES IS ACCURATE, TIMELY OR FREE OF ERRORS. RATINGS & REVIEWS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY Steve Baklaich.
ARTICLES & OTHER CONTENT: Steve Baklaich provides users with content relating to home improvement. Such Articles are provided “As-Is”, without any warranties or representations, and you assume all responsibility for your use of such Articles. You understand and agree the Articles do not provide advice, and these Articles are no substitute for the advice of a contractor / service professional.
HOME SEARCHES. Searches for homes on this website uses a third party IDX provider to access home listings on the Northstar MLS. This service is provided uses a thord party vendor to provide the MLS data and display it on this website. By using this function you are agreeing to the END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT located at https://stcloudareahomesforsale.com/end-user-license-agreement/
NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER 13. You affirm you are over the age of 13. Steve Baklaich is not intended for children under the age of 13.
GENERAL PROVISIONS. You agree Steve Baklaich’s services are provided to you on an “AS IS” basis without any warranty. Steve Baklaich’s sole obligation to you or any third-party for any claim arising out of your use of the Steve Baklaich services is you are free to discontinue your use of Steve Baklaich at any given time.
EXCEPT AS EXPLICITLY STATED HERE, Steve Baklaich EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND YOU AGREE Steve Baklaich SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF Steve Baklaich HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON OR EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN SUCH STATES AND PROVINCES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last updated on September 25, 2019.